Terms and Conditions of Use
The domain name https://buyfinish.com/ (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by AdGlobal360 India Private Limited with its registered office at Plot No. 388, Udyog Vihar Phase 3, Gurugram- 122016, Haryana.
Use of the Website and its services are governed by the following ‘Terms and Conditions of Use’ as applicable to the Website. If you make any transaction on the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with AdGlobal360 India Private Limited and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with https://buyfinish.com/.
In this statement of Terms and Conditions of Use, "You" or "User" shall mean any person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing required information for registration while registering on the Website. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean https://buyfinish.com/.
Your account and registration obligations
As and when you visit and use the Website, you will be responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your login credentials i.e. username and password, and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur through your account. You approve that if you provide any information that is fabricated, inaccurate, not recent or partial or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information supplied by you is manipulated, or the information is not in accordance with the this Terms and Conditions of Use, we hold the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership on the Website and refuse to provide you access to the Website.
Membership or registration on the Website is free. The Website does not imply any charges for browsing and making a purchase on it. In particular, the Website may at its sole discretion introduce new services and/or change some or all of the existing services offered. In such a case, the Website holds the right to implement charges for the new services offered or amend/introduce charges for existing services, as the case may be.
Use of the Website
You, as a user of the Website agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly administered by the following obligatory principles:
- You shall not host, display, transmit, modify, publish, update or share any information which-
- belongs to someone else and to which you does not have any right to
- is grossly harmful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- is misrepresentative in any way
- implicates the broadcast of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene or defamatory
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights
- contains classified or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (the pages that are not linked to or from another accessible page)
- provides any information about illegal activities such violating other people’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to Website content, or other areas of the Website or asks for passwords or information pertaining to personal identity for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent
- harm minors in any way
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- violates any law for the time being in force
Contents on the Website
All content on the Website including text, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, and artwork is the property of the website.
Unless expressly mentioned in these ‘Terms and Conditions of Use’, no part of the Website and no content may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, translated, transmitted or distributed in any form, without our prior written consent.
While using any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly suffered by you due to-
- Lack of permission for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the stipulated limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Failure of transaction due to any other reason/s
All payments made by you against the purchases on Website shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Any transaction using any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website will not be entertained.
Buyer's arrangement with issuing bank
All valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment methods are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be administered by the terms and conditions agreed to between the buyer and the respective issuing bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the particular issuing bank which offers payment facility to provide these services to the users. All online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between buyer and the respective issuing bank.
The Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and interpreted in agreement with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Gurugram.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by AdGlobal360 India Private Limited. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, etc., is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. All content on the Website is solely for personal, non-commercial use. You are not allowed to copy, replicate, republish, upload, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by any electronic means, whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consensus of the owner, modification and/or use of the materials, on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than private use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.