Place one tablet in the main detergent dispenser and close.
* It is important that the detergent dispenser is dry.
The tablet is wrapper-free and designed to release its contents when they come into contact with water. Do not pierce or attempt to un-wrap the tablet.
Close the packaging lid tightly. Store away from heat and moisture to protect the remaining tablets.
Make sure all items are dishwasher safe and separate silver from stainless steel. Wash metal items according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Run on dishwashers normal cycle
**Do not use short wash cycle programs
o Run your dishwasher. Optimal water temperature is 60°C.
o Fill your rinse aid dispenser with Finish® Rinse Aid. Wipe up any spilled product.
o Finish® Rinse Aid is automatically released in the rinse cycle every time your dishwasher runs. We recommend refilling your dispenser with Finish® Rinse Aid monthly.
• Poor drying/rinse performance due to low residual heat in plastics.
• The use of detergent containing rinse aid in an energy efficient dishwasher.
• Wrongly sorted or concave dishes (form puddles).
• Unloading dishes too soon after program has finished.
• Defective heating element.
• Use or refill with our Finish® Rinse Aid.
• If your detergent already contains a rinse aid, try our Finish® Rinse Aid in your rinse aid dispenser.
• If necessary, adjust to maximum dosage level.
• Load so items cannot turn over and the rinse water can run off completely.
• After the program has finished, open the door for a short time, then close again and wait before unloading.
• Call a service technician.