Problem: Dishes still wet
- Load the dishes correctly so that the water can run off freely.
- Increase the setting of rinse aid dosage if necessary.
Problem: Food around filter
- Scrape off large food particles from dishes before loading.
- Use normal and auto wash cycle.
Problem: Rusted Cutlery.
- Avoid prolonged contact with acidic/salty food (e.g., mustard or ketchup)
- Use high grade quality stainless steel. (e.g. 18/10)
Problem: Detergent residues at end of cycle.
- Check that the door of dosing chamber is not damaged by bulky dishes or large utensils
- A damp dosing chamber can cause tablets and powder to stick.
Problem: Orange staining on plastics.
- Scrape items before or use a rinse and hold cycle.
- Bleach back to original colour by placing in strong sunlight.
Problem: Foaming Machine.
- Due to traces of hand dish soap on dishes. Pre-washing is not easy necessary with high quality detergent Finish Powder or Finish All-in-1 Powerball Tabs.
- Rinse aid spilled during refilling, or rinse aid chamber could be leaving.
- High amount of protein-based food left on dishes (e.g. eggs or milk)
Problem: Dishwasher not draining
- If the drain hose is kinked, the water cannot run properly into the machine. Make sure that a portion of drain hose is at least is at least 0.5m above dishwasher’s enclosure floor.
- Avoid clogging of the filter system by cleaning regularly (e.g. once a week).